Sun Protection Clothing

Estelle Codier EstelleCaKAPIOLANI.ORG
Thu Jun 5 10:39:09 PDT 2003

EXEL company sells what we Hawaiians call "board shirts" (worn while
surfing); they are verylight weight, ventillate and' wick" really well, and
sun protect. (long sleeved). Would be an excellent first layer in cold
weather and, remarkably, don't feel hot when the temperature
rises.<<<<Estelle and Buddy in Hawaii

-----Original Message-----
From: E. O. Pederson [mailto:eldorpaHOTMAIL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 4:39 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Sun Protection Clothing

A major brand of sun protection clothing is sold by a company called Sun
Precautions under the trade name Solumbra:
http://www.sunprecautions.com/cgi-bin/sgdynamo.exe?HTNAME=_home.htm

In addition to sales online, the company maintains retail stores in Seattle,
San Diego, Los Angeles and Honolulu, and at least some of their SPF 30
clothing is available from retailers like REI. My wife, a pediatrician,
recommends the clothing for children likely to be exposed to intense
sunshine.

E. O. Pederson
Seattle, WA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and