Was: September pilgrims now Food on the Camino

Crawley, Jeffrey jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Tue Jun 3 07:42:49 PDT 2003

How about Fabada, pan rustico and a nice glass of Bierzo?

Besides show me a charcuterie in France that can do to a pig what a Jamonaria in Spain can!

I asked a Spanish friend why you can't buy Bierzo wine in England, his reply centred around "why send you the good stuff when you're happy enough with Rioja?"

A Spanish joke against the English:  What is the longest fish in the world? North Sea cod - its body is in Spain but its head stays in the (English) Channel.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rebekah Scott [mailto:rebritesaYAHOO.COM]
Sent: 03 June 2003 15:29
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: September pilgrims.

..got any without any tortilla in it?

Oh well. If it was a gastronomy tour, it would be in France. But after a long day's schlepp, one needs a good filling meal of protein and carbohydrate, and what better than black sausage and tortilla with a good mousetrappy cheese on the side?
Ravenously carnivorous
Rebekah

Rebekah Scott, journalista
'The more I learn, the less I know.'