September pilgrims.

Bortolo Di, C.A. (Carli) CA.Di.BortoloaLELYSTAD.NL
Tue Jun 3 07:04:49 PDT 2003

Reminds me of something:

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon
and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg
spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomat and spam

:-)

Ultreya,
Carli Di Bortolo

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Crawley, Jeffrey [mailto:jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM]
Verzonden: dinsdag 3 juni 2003 15:33
Aan: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Onderwerp: Re: September pilgrims.

And that bar is ALL there is in San Juan!  I remember the menu too:
tortilla, cheese tortilla, ham tortilla, sausage tortilla, tortilla
sandwich, cheese tortilla sandwich, ham tortilla sandwich, sausage tortilla
sandwich, and plato combinado which consisted of three different types of
sausage, a slice of pork loin and a fried egg . . . you might wish to buy
food along the way (especially if vegetarian) although the refugio does do
early morning coffee.

I aimed to be there on the 22nd (my birthday) but missed by two days.

Jeffrey

the system manager.

www.lelystad.nl