mosquitos on meseta

Estelle Codier EstelleCaKAPIOLANI.ORG
Mon Jun 2 11:57:02 PDT 2003

David-my hsuband and I are preparing to walk the camino in September; I will
add you to my list of pilgrim prayers as you walk.<<<<Estelle in Hawaii

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hough [mailto:caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 8:26 PM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: mosquitos on meseta

There was quite a thunderstorm on the meseta last night at
Calzadilla de la Cueza.    That should settle the dust today but inspire
more mosquitos.    There aren´t many by the standards of the Sierra
Nevada in California at this time of year, only a few bites per hour instead
of a few bites per second, but the paranoid might want to bring some
mild insect repellent.

There is an internet kiosk in the one and only bar here, but it´s a dialup
and flaky in a thunderstorm, which might explain if this message goes
out twice, once last night and once this morning.

David Hough
http://camino.oakapple.net

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Free online
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo..com> calendar
with sync to Outlook(TM).

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and