Camino in July - Is it too crowded? YES

Kinsey Carpenter KCarpenteraCMINS.COM
Mon Jun 2 10:45:54 PDT 2003

On which island do you have the privilege to live? Aloha

________________________________
Kinsey Carpenter
530 Washington Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
415-835-5333

-----Original Message-----
From: Estelle Codier [mailto:EstelleCaKAPIOLANI.ORG]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 9:54 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: Camino in July - Is it too crowded? YES

Kinsey-my hsuband and I have been asking the same questions you are...we had
originally planned to start in July, but plan now to start in late August or
early September. It has been difficult to get a clear answer about the rain
issue but because we have to plan for it anyway, we have just chosen to be
careful about rain gear even if that means we have more rain than had we
begun in August. Bueno Camino; perhaps we will see you on the road!! Estelle
and Buddy, Hawaii