careless bikers.

Jason garranosaULTREYA.NET
Mon Jun 2 00:05:18 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Rebekah Scott
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 3:26 AM
Subject: careless bikers.

If my wild story defies your preconceptions and experiences, my apologies. Your camino was populated with wonderful, kindly, peaceable people. Mine was, too. That's why this was a standout incident. I think the French ladies were also kindly, peaceable people, but they'd  been pushed too far.

My posting was meant to ask bikers to be courteous. I didn't mean to get up anybody's nose, but I guess I did!
Ultreya
Rebekah

Rebekah Scott, journalista
'The more I learn, the less I know.'

Rebekah,
We have an English lady in the Ultreya.net group who plans to cycle to Santiago. Having never cycled to Santiago myself, and of course not knowing what kind of kit or advice to suggest to the increasing numbers of females joining the group, I find myself at a bit of a loss. If you think you can help, please visit: http://www.ultreya.net

Ultreya - Jason