Iberia flights to and from Santiago

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Jun 1 06:58:53 PDT 2003

Hi,

The Iberia discount is offered to returning  to pilgrims that have walked, or
bicycled, to Santiago and earned the Compostela.  Iberia affords them a
discount on their flight home.
You needn't go to the airport to obtain the discount.  Iberia has offices in
Santiago itself, a few blocks from the Cathedral, and you can obtain the
discount there.
Most  pilgrims from America (all countries) that I know, including myself,
get  tickets to Madrid, Pamplona, etc., with the return booked from Madrid,
leaving the Santiago-Madrid portion open.
When I've gone to book the flight from Santiago to Madrid I've been offered
the discount.
Regards,
Rosina