Boot fit - one foot larger than the other

Tania A. Robson taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Thu Jul 31 19:10:42 PDT 2003

I am a runner and have issues with one foot being slightly bigger than the other, I never noticed it til I started running and training.  I use  a gauze liner on either the inside or outside of my sock, its very thin and seems to work out just fine.  Alot of running stores or even Mountain Equipment Coop have different liners available as well.

Good luck!
Tania
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phyllis Early
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: July 31, 2003 9:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Boot fit - one foot larger than the other

  Thanks Ralph, for the suggestion.  I have tried different socks, I've yet to find the right combination.  I'm thinking I might have to go to a podiatrist to get some sort of insert.  When I thought of all the challenges of the Camino, I never thought this would be one of the biggest.  I haven't even left yet!

  Phyllis Early