maps

Ignacio Franc és ignaciofrancesaTELEFONICA.NET
Thu Jul 31 13:31:19 PDT 2003

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:47:14 -0700, athena <deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM> wrote:

>Does anyone know of  maps of Spain or of the Camino (I'll be doing the
Ruta de Plata next spring) which have GPS indications for towns or cities?
>Deanna

I can give you a couple of sites you can use to build up your own guide.

The fist one has a database with the GPS data of all towns in spain
<http://www.terra.es/personal/gps.2000/home.htm>

The second one is the website of the
"Amigos del Camino de Santiago de Sevilla-Vía de la Plata" group.
<http://www.viaplata.org/>

Plus another link to the GPS data of the "Camino Frances"
<http://www.jacobeo.net/gps/>

Buen Camino

Ignacio