first hello

Phyllis Early pearlyaSONIC.NET
Wed Jul 30 18:51:21 PDT 2003

I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Phyllis, I'm 45 and from Sebastopol, California.  I'll be walking the Camino for the first time this September.  I have loved reading everyone's comments, suggestions, facts and philosophies.  There seems to be a common bond, a vested interest and most reply from the heart.  I feel prepared (and so lucky) to go, and currently am paying close attention to the boot conversation.  I have really struggled the last few weeks to find a good fit, I think I've found the best I can do except my left foot is significantly smaller.  Any suggestions about heel slippage in just one shoe?  Another quesiton; due to limited time, I need to fly from Santiago to London, then home.  I remember reading a while back about an airline that will give a discount to pilgrims who have finished the Camino.  Can anyone provide more details?  I hope to meet some of you over there.

Phyllis Early