GOCAMINO Digest - 25 Jul and more about Castrojeriz

Bortolo Di, C.A. (Carli) CA.Di.BortoloaLELYSTAD.NL
Mon Jul 28 23:23:08 PDT 2003

Hi Rosina and all,
Easter is the first sunday after the first full moon in the spring. Not that
complicated.

Ultreya,
Carli Di Bortolo

 Hi Donald,
Thank you for the endlessly amazing information about how feastly Saint and
church days are determined.  I recently read somewhere a narrative of how
the dates for Easter are fixed, and I was spellbound. I don't remember it
exactly, but it was a Byzantine formula about a Friday after the second
Monday following a full moon on the 14th week of a year begun on a certain
day of the week, or something like that.  Fantastic!

the system manager.

www.lelystad.nl