Sept-Oct 2003 Hotels

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Mon Jul 21 10:29:10 PDT 2003

Elyse,

I stayed in hotels almost exclusively toward the last 100 kms, you can
find hotels, sometime they are full, just like the albergues, there seem
to be fewer on the last stretch, and the usual cost per room varied from
30 euros to 70 euros per double room.  Europeans with the French or the
German guidebook seemed to make reservations ahead, if stuck ask at the
local bars, they can help you find a room.

Maura