Camino.

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Tue Jul 22 01:32:54 PDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Jul Todd OKeefe wrote:

>My name is Todd O'keefe, next year i will begin the adventure of walking
the "Camino'.   I'm very excited, as I hope to have a "Shirleyesque" type
experience.  Could someone please point me in the direction of a good book,
on the initial planning of this trip.

Try the Camino Guide by John Brierley
http://www.caminoguides.com/

Or, if you have this information at hand, send it on to me.  An example of
the info I'm looking for Plane fare (open ended tickets?)......Best times
to hike.....Camping gear...Are dogs a problem....violence/crime...... I
would very much appreciate any information.  Thankyou Todd O'keefe.
Anything you think would help a first timer!

Try reading the following internet journals:>
http://www.caminosantiagocompostela.com/introduction.htm
http://home.wanadoo.nl/petermkuiper/camino/
http://almez.pntic.mec.es/~ssao0001/camino/index.htm
http://www.csesto.com/shadows/shadowsindex.html

And do read the "Camino tips for fist-timmers", it is first class.

William