Camino.

Todd OKeefe toddokeefeaYAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 21 16:17:10 PDT 2003

My name is Todd O'keefe, next year i will begin the adventure of walking the "Camino'.   I'm very excited, as I hope to have a "Shirleyesque" type experience.  Could someone please point me in the direction of a good book, on the initial planning of this trip.  Or, if you have this information at hand, send it on to me.  An example of the info I'm looking for Plane fare (open ended tickets?)......Best times to hike.....Camping gear...Are dogs a problem....violence/crime...... I would very much appreciate any information.  Thankyou Todd O'keefe.  Anything you think would help a first timer!