a new book on Medieval Pilgrimage

David Hough caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 18 21:56:30 PDT 2003

According to Miam Miam Dodo, Fromista is 34440,
Carrion is 34120, and Sahagun is 24320.   But MMD
is wrong for Santiago (CSJ is correct at 15780)
but the other three
are correct as may be verified at
http://www.correos.es/13/04/index.asp

Beware of small post offices though.
Los Arcos is only open until noon.  Castrojeriz is
only open for one hour each day (9-10am I think).