a new book on Medieval Pilgrimage

Tom Priestly tom.priestlyaUALBERTA.CA
Fri Jul 18 09:35:04 PDT 2003

Hi all,
Does anyone have please the address of a LISTA DE CORREOS in a town
between Burgos and Léon? I plan to divide my medications, guide-book
pages etcetera into four; take one package with me; and send the
others ahead to places one-quarter, one-half and three-quarters along
the camino.
The CSJ handbook has the address for Logroño: this is about 20% of
the way along, so OK.
It has the address for Poferrada, which I work out as being about 72%
along. Good.
But for half-way, it is uninformative. Burgos is about 36% along the
route, Léon about 60%.
An address for Frómista (45%),  Carrión de los Condes (47%) or
Sahagún (52%) would be ideal!

Buen camino a todos,
Tom

--