I hope you got my phone message

Robbie Lawson peregrina52aHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 18 05:34:38 PDT 2003

Hola Ignacio,

I finally had the chance to phone one night from Monte de Gozo but you did
not answer.  I left a message which I hope you received.

We walked to Finisterre which for us was a difficult walk of 20km, 35km, and
then 38km to the lighthouse and back.  The last day of our walk into
Fisterre it started to rain and the day we left it was pouring.

We have been in Santiago the last few days with one day going to A Caruna
and Sada to visit the family that took in Marty´s younger son this school
year from July to January.

We will be in Santiago until the 20th and will try again to call you before
we leave.

It has truly been an amazing experience to walk over roads we have walked
before, to walk new roads, and to meet the challenge of walking to Fisterre.
  Yesterday as I sat in the cathedral here in Santiago listening to the
pilgrims mass tears came for the ending, for the beginning of something new,
for all we have done.

I hope we will be able to reach you by phone before we leave.

Robbie