A curiosity

Rebekah Scott rebritesaYAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 9 05:52:22 PDT 2003

Ah..fiction! I think Mr. Ludlum learned his "Spanish Pilgrim" stuff from watching the Holy Week crowds in Seville.

I rather liked the NYT piece, considering how tightly edited it was. What I found surprising was how often the writer and her friends were "poisoned" by drinking the local water! How absurd. How Dominico Laffi!

Oh well. Having written about the Camino for newspapers since the early 90's, I can also say that no matter how deeply I've researched and carefully I've written, someone  will find fault with it.

Rebekah

Rebekah Scott, journalista
'The more I learn, the less I know.'