next location

John Volz srjandmaSBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Jul 7 14:00:10 PDT 2003

Lance

You don't have to buy a book.  You can print out from the Internet a list of Refugios, with distances between and identification of towns and facilities.  Its just easier with a simple book that combines that info with direct route suggestions.

John Volz
Biked
Pamplona-Santiago 1996
Paris-Santiago 2000
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lance Bermudez
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 2:52 AM
  Subject: next location

  Next month will be my first time doing the Camino (bicycle), and I'll be going from Germany, to Paris, to Vezelay to Santiago.  Is their information about the next refugios at the refugio one may happen to be in?  Like a sign saying, "Welcome to refugio "A".  The next refugio after this one is refugio "B", located in the town of Villa Whatever, distance 20 k".

  Just curious.  I'm not able to buy guide books for the trip.  I'm expecting (and hoping for) a 'rough and ready' journey.  =)

  Lance ~~~

  "I need so much time for doing nothing that I have no time for work."
  http://www.geocities.com/becnalrio