Milenium en Compostela; 18 voices in the Camino

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Jul 6 09:24:35 PDT 2003

Dear Dan,
Thank you so very much for your kind words.
I will be leaving for the Camino at the end of this month. My plans to walk
the Via Plata will have to wait since I have been told that August is
definitely not the time to do it, and I cannot go any other time.  I will travel the
route by car, however, will also visit my adored San Juan de la Pena (absolutely
my most admired place anywhere,  including that extraordinary St. Catherine's
Monastery in Egypt's Sinai), and will walk down from O Cebreiro to Santiago.
Fortunately I have struck friendships with some people at the Archdiocese and
while there I will try to find as much information as may be of particular
interest to those of us on the other side of the Atlantic.
But..... California?  It doesn't seem likely, much as I would also like to
meet you all, particularly those of you with whom I've had a sort of e-mail
palship, like Kathy and Elyn. But I am overwhelmingly busy during the Spring and
really have to jump through hoops to make my annual visit to Seville in Holy
Week.
Perhaps someday you may consider having  a Camino-related reunion on these
Eastern parts; I would certainly be there.
Again, thanks for your graciousness.
Rosina