O Cebreiro

Crawley, Jeffrey jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Thu Jul 3 07:51:37 PDT 2003

I met a young German girl from Dortmund called Katrin.  Her boyfriend had traced most of the webcams along the route, when we got to Santiago she text messaged him by mobile, he logged on and saw a line of 7 or 8 of us waving to him! Either he was very devoted or had too much time on his hands what with Katrin and her father being away for so long.

Jeffrey
-----Original Message-----
From: jim allen [mailto:jallen08aTAMPABAY.RR.COM]
Sent: 03 July 2003 15:21
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: O Cebreiro

I was just looking at the webcam at O Cebreiro and saw two Pilgrims standing and waving at the camera.  I have wondered if that is something that could work: tell your family to look at the webcam at a certain time and day and see their relatives while on the Camino.  Nooooooooo.  Too so 21st century!

Jim Allen, Seminole, Florida