biking the Camino

O'Leary Brendan Brendan.OLearyaENTERPRISE-IRELAND.COM
Thu Jul 3 06:50:17 PDT 2003

I have just returned from cycling the Camino.  As I used a touring bike I was on the road mostly.  I used a guide book called The Way of St. James- Le Puy to Santiago. A Cyclists Guide by John Higginson.  Pub. by Cicerone Press.
I was thirteen days cycling from St Jean to Santiago. If I have the opportunity to go again I would like to walk on the Camino.   From reading on the internet and books beforehand I knew the journey was going to be good but nothing could prepare me for the most fulfilling and rewarding experiences I had.
I want to thank the people on this list who helped me prepare for the journey.

Brendan

-----Original Message-----
From: James R Eyskens [mailto:jeyskensaAUSTIN.RR.COM]
Sent: 03 July 2003 14:01
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: biking the Camino

The Confraternity of St James in London, on line bookstore has a 'Guide for
Cyclists'  The oilgrim guides which are updated every year has the biking
trail and the walking trail, point to point information.  The web site is
csj.org.uk

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged.  The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the material from your computer.

Enterprise Ireland
Tel:  +353 (0) 1 8082000
Web: www.enterprise-ireland.com