dreams and such/becoming hospitalero

Rebekah Scott rebritesaYAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 2 18:56:34 PDT 2003

I understand the great draw of the walk in 04 even with the promised throng; my partner and I are even now hashing out if we should kick off our stint at Rabanal by walking there via the Via de la Plata. Only obstacle being we both work for an American company, which severely limits our holiday time away. (how primitive.)

But I have the Hospitalero "calling." Rather than just sell up all and  buy a little bar/pension  along the Camino right now, I though it wise to examine the job first. I am given to fancies, this one is just more durable than most.

But indeed, I will look for you near Blackfriars in November, and I'll stand you the second round. I shouldn't be hard to spot, as I shall likely be one of the few yanks in the crowd.

Rebekah

Rebekah Scott, journalista
'The more I learn, the less I know.'