Outerwear in June and July

Rozan Gautier rozangautieraATTBI.COM
Mon Jan 27 17:42:26 PST 2003

Greetings!
My husband Brad and I will be walking the Camino from St. Jean to
Santiago in June and July.  We are both turning 50 this spring and our
youngest child just left home, so it is our rite of passage!  Yahoo!
Our backpacks are not really heavy.  Mine is at about 15 lbs. and his
20 lbs. (including food and water).   At this point we each have a
rainproof jacket and a light weight jacket.  Do we need this much
outerwear in the months of June and July.  Does it rain during this
time?  I don't wan to carry any more than I need to.  Would someone who
walked from mid June to the end of July let me know their suggestions
on coats and jackets?

Thanks,
Rozan Gauttier