Anti-American sentiment: Let it be, let it be...

Xosé Manuel Alvariño AlvaxmaAOL.COM
Mon Jan 27 07:44:36 PST 2003

Hi friends,

One of the good things about a forum is that it allows people to vent out whatever thoughts/feelings/opinions they may have on subject related areas. It may fulfill (a) need(s) to share, in one way or another. But...wouldn't it be nice, amburke,  if your e-mail would put the lid on this subject, so that we may go on talking about Camino related issues?

Xose Manuel