Not anti-american, but against some of their attitudes.

wisdom's aspirant athenaaBROOKSDATA.NET
Sun Jan 26 14:01:48 PST 2003

I appreciate Heather's telling of her experience, and other's also.

I have been on trips with other Americans who made me feel uncomfortable
about living in Texas! This is hard on a born and bred-in-the-blood
Virginian!

I must confess that, in these times, I have Canadian patches on my packs and
my vest. I love my country but I do not feel well represented by my
government.

 Perhaps those of us who are yet to go on the Camino can remember to be
considerate of the feelings of those from other countries and also of our
own fellow citizens who may disagree with our politics or have very
different life styles.

Deanna