Anti-American sentiment

name: Philip J. Judd PJUDD35aAOL.COM
Sat Jan 25 09:58:42 PST 2003

I am planning to do the camino in May....It is my experience (in life) that
when we share ideas, assessments,etc that it is wise to assume responsibility
from the getgo that they are only mine and not assume that there is
agreement. After expressing...sit back and listen to the other person. When
we come from this place...humility and acceptance of other ideas (not
necessarily agreeing) seems to follow. But as human nature would have
it...this is not easy to do, and doesn't always happen! Phil Judd