Rest, or unrest

Martin Ray brermartinaWEBTV.NET
Fri Jan 24 18:19:49 PST 2003

Teresa, I believe you already know you're going, cause you know you're
tired of those 'ol games of fear and doubt ("not-love", and
"not-self-sufficient").  Wasn't it love that beckoned you there, and
joy?  Follow these then (since that's your desire), and you will
discover their sweet fruits, too.  (Those other 2 "noisy" ones above
taste terrible, and their payoffs are even worse).
    Wow, Sue, we all love you, too!  (especially now that you know how
lovable you are, heh-heh)  I want a great big hug, & right now!!!  You
too, Lia & Teresa!  There's no hiding now!  You guys are great.
   Teresa, I'm starting off from St-Jean Pied-de-Port on the same day,
April 15. We'll create a new meaning for this day, based on the real
freedom we have to choose love, in every moment, agreed?
Keep your dial on the love channel and watch your courage grow....
Martin