Rats: need a resend of information : Friends Newsletter "Rastro Gocamino"

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Thu Jan 23 17:48:08 PST 2003

Once again, my computer acts up at just the moment I need it most. I've lost
some data for the next newsletter (14.3)
Would those of you who sent me adverts for the Newsletter "Rastro Gocamino" in
which we are advertising things for sale or things or our want list, dealing
with the pilgrimage to Compostela or pilgrimage in general

please send the adverts to me again???

send them to dgitlitzaaol.com

If you can send them before 28 January 2003, it would be helpful.
I am _so_ sorry for the inconvenience.

Linda D