Using telephone in Spain

Will Dean binkleyaDRIZZLE.COM
Wed Jan 22 08:52:15 PST 2003

Bob's advice is well-taken. Another option I found very useful when I was in
France and Spain last year (not for the Camino - I'm doing that in 2004!)
was eKno.

eKno is a prepaid service that is a combination international phone card,
e-mail account, voicemail box, virtual "travel vault" for documents, fax
sending/receiving and text messaging. It's associated with Lonely Planet.
Here's the URL:

http://www.ekno.com/ekit/home/

Will Dean
Seattle, WA