Listserve Gocamio

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Mon Jan 20 11:45:23 PST 2003

Regards to everyone and happy new year. I am back from family chaos and am
trying to clear up all the questions & problems that have arisen while I've
been gone.

I have also taken the liberty of _un_subscribing persons whose email addresses
bounce up on my screen as "errors". Just to explain, every time one of you
writes an email to the Gocamino listserve, I get an individual error message
for each listserve address that can't receive that email. Sometimes it's
because you've changed email address or you've been away and your mailbox is
empty. i try to write each person that I am unsubscribing to explain, but if
there's an error with 1 email message, there's likely to be the same error &
non-receipt of my own personal email.

In conclusion, I am not unsubscribing anyone for any purpose other than
indications that the person is not recieving the emails. If you get
unsubscribed, resubscribe and let's see if that clears up the problems

Linda Davidson