money money money!

Candida Virgo candida77aPRIMUS.COM.AU
Wed Jan 15 03:06:26 PST 2003

Hello everyone,

as an introduction, we are two Australians (Candi and Andre) who hope to do the walk in May/June, as part of our honeymoon.  I had the misfortune of both my parents dying in 2002 and we are treating ourselves to an overseas trip as a reward/cpmpensation for all the stress that has been the result.

I'm sure that this has been asked a thousand times before, but we would like to know what is the best way to carry money on the pilgrimage? We have a visa card and would also have some travelers cheques.  Also, how many Euros should we expect to spend per day if we weren't going totally budget, but not totally luxury.  We'll be walking from St Jean Pied de Port.

 I am trying to absord as much information about the camino as possibleso any answers or comments will be much appreicated!

Thanks!
Candi