Taking a walking stick

Jeffrey Crawley jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Thu Feb 27 00:44:54 PST 2003

Philip,

If it is telescopic will it not fit INSIDE the pack? Mine did though it was
a tall 65 litre pack.

Or even fitted to the loops outside and backed up with duck tape (always
worth taking).

Safe trip, enjoy Spain and don't forget to stay at Rabanal del Camino

Jeffrey

-----Original Message-----
From: name: Philip J. Judd [mailto:PJUDD35aAOL.COM]
Sent: 26 February 2003 22:21
To: GOCAMINO
Subject: Taking a walking stick

I have enjoyed  the e-mails even if they are getting fast a furious. I leave
4/24 and begin my journey from Pamplona on 4/27 or 28. My question is
this...I have purchased a telescopic walking stick..can I carry this on the
plane??? If not , I then assume I will have to check it in. Any suggestions
from those who faced this question leaving from the United States? P.S. I am
looking forward ti those cheese and bread breakfasts. Phil Judd