St. James Matamoros-Maura

Xosé Manuel Alvariño AlvaxmaAOL.COM
Tue Feb 25 19:04:25 PST 2003

Hi Maura. This is one of those subject that could be approached in different
ways. Though I tend to agree with u, largely, this period in Spain is
historiaclly known  as THE CONVIVENCIA, & even though it wasn't paradise all
the time for Moslems/Christians/Jews living together...I don't know, maybe
they had a better go at it than we're having right now....Simplistic, I know,
but...  What do u think?

Abrazos de de Xosé Manuel