Walking the Camino in reverse?

Liza Van Peski vanpeskiaHYPERNET.COM
Tue Feb 25 07:15:39 PST 2003

People do this, though fewer. It means that you don't really get a
chance to do more than meet other pilgrims, because you head in opposite
directions in the morning. It is possible to follow the arrows
backwards, though far more difficult in spots. Honestly, though, I often
wished there were fewer arrows. You have to know how it will feel to
yourself to be sighting backwards for the trail.
Liza