Funniest posting ever - Digital or Film

David Foote DFooteaD115.ORG
Tue Feb 25 06:29:21 PST 2003

Yes, Joe.  My tongue was certainly in my cheek.  As a back backer, I
know well the angst created when deciding what to bring and what to
leave behind. My wife, however, has health issues that prevent her from
backpacking, so we drove the Camino last summer.  With a car, there is
no angst--just throw the junk n the trunk!
We did meet some avid back packing photographers who had more camera
equipment than I would ever want to carry.  Depends on your priorities!
Dave

David W. Foote
English Department
Lake Forest High School