Funniest posting ever - Digital or Film/not as funny as you think

Joe English santiagowalkingaHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 25 04:42:09 PST 2003

Well done - sounds like a great adventure.
Can you let us know the website address so that we can track your progress?
You have spiked my interest now - is there any reason why you would not
use Internet cafes along the way to upload your progress?
Joe