Cameras, etc.

Linda McInnis mrfsealahaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 24 18:44:01 PST 2003

When I went to the UK for a month in 2000 with my mother, I bought a little
Canon point-and-shoot at a pawn shop the day before I left for $20.00.  I
got some of the best pictures I've ever taken with that little
camera--Stonehenge, Loch Lomand, Newgrange, indoors and out.  I took 14
rolls of film, carried in a ziploc bag, carried them through security, and
all turned out fine.  Sadly, I lost that little camera in a crowd during the
pre-show crush of the British Film and Television Awards in London in 2001.
I do mourn it....

I just have to add, along with all the research, etc., just relax.  While
planning ahead is great, sometimes the best things can happen on the spur of
the moment--my mom had said she thought she knew where her camera was, but
she couldn't find it, hence the trip to the pawn shop.

Happy photographing!
Linda