camera power cells, aka "batteries"

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Mon Feb 24 17:46:42 PST 2003

Oops - I misunderstood "source." I was thinking power source. I bought it at
REI a couple of years ago. The label is Stearns Outdoors. I haven't noticed
them lately in the local REI outlet, but there are a number of makers
nowadays, so it is probably easy to find them with a Google search.

regards,

Bob