1. music 2.witches in Galicia, 3. pre christian pilgrimage?

Tom Priestly tom.priestlyaUALBERTA.CA
Sun Feb 23 16:50:16 PST 2003

Maura,
One more possible musical item:

 From my local public library catalogue:

Title:          Hent Sant Jakez [sound recording].

Published:      Austria : Shamrock Records, p1993.

Notes:          Shamrock Records: 1018-2.
"A musical journey from Brest to Santiago de Compostela by artists
from Brittany, Ireland, Castilla and Gallecia"--Container.

Performers/Credits:     Various performers

I placed a "recall" on this disc but it appears to have been lost.
Maybe whoever borrowed it liked it so much that they did not return
it . . .
If anyone knows what this is like, please let me know: I *may* wish
to buy my own, but hesitate to order an unknown!

Tom
--
Tom Priestly