thanks, everyone for all your advise

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Sat Feb 22 07:52:48 PST 2003

> . What a fabulous idea to go to Plum Village! I'll
> seriously consider it. You already have your ticket.....how do you
> know how
> long you'll be there? That's part of what I can't figure out....I know
> when
> I'll go and that I'll start when I get there so as not to lose the
> conditioning I've gotten before going, but after I arrive in Santiago,
> then
> what? Best, Sarah

Dear Sarah,

I understand that you can buy one way tickets cheaply out of Santiago
on Iberia Air when you arrive in Santiago.  I think that someone on
this list has suggested renting a car in Santiago and driving to
Madrid, or perhaps I read it on one of the sites about the camino.   I
am allowing abut 6 weeks for the walk, which should take me to mid
June, and I am not flying out of Rome until July 12.  I just gave
myself plenty of time to do other things.

Maura