the weather at end April

Jean Seeler jeandaveaMINDSPRING.COM
Thu Feb 20 22:37:33 PST 2003

The route gets crowded as you near Santiago.  Many people start at Sarria or
Portomarin just to get in their 100 KM and qualify for a certificate.  They
also avoid all the hills. We started May 8, 2001in Pamplona by bike.
Finished June 1 or 2.  Rain two days out of the 19 we were on the Camino.

This year we start April 29 and hope to have the same good fortune.  You
will recognize us.  He is ahead and waiting for me at the top of every hill
working a puzzle book.  For him a hill is a challenge.  For me, its an
obstacle.

Buen Camino
     jean