the weather at end April

Sarah Leiser sarahdoddaEARTHLINK.NET
Thu Feb 20 17:44:51 PST 2003

 I'm thinking of going at the end of April[this year] to get ahead of the
biggest crowds, avoid the heat, and to take advantage of the longer days of
spring. I'm wondering if there's someone out there who has done it then,
and what the weather is like ...like lots of rain and still very cool? I
don't mind a little rain, but lots of clouds through which I can't see the
scenery is a bit short sighted!  Maybe I should go in Sept/Oct? I love all
the interesting info which comes in the letters....thanks much. I have a
little guide book which I bought when in Belgium, and it mentions Felicia;
she sounds quite wonderful; I'm sorry that I won't be able to know her.
I've noted in my book that she has died. Que pena, quelle dommage! Sarah