Specifics About Beginning in St. Jean Pied de Port

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Fri Feb 14 18:39:33 PST 2003

You could also arrive in SJPP at 10 am as we did, get your credential
and start walking about noon. Walk to Valcarlos, staying in a very
inexpensive but clean and charming hotel, then walking the rest of the
way to Roncesvalle or to Burguete. Lydia