Roads from Italy for Maura

Judith Nollar jnollaraLIBRARY.CALTECH.EDU
Tue Feb 11 17:26:36 PST 2003

Hi Rosina,
It's ISBN 9074310281.  It's not the easiest book to get, although it is
listed in Books in Print as in print and available.  Some sources list it
under the name of the editor and translator, James Hall.  Amazon.com says it
takes 11-12 months to get.  Amazon.co.UK says they can mail within 24 hours.
Britain's Internet Bookshop
http://www.bookshop.co.uk/hme/hmepge.asp?siteno=1says one to two months for
shipping abroad.  It appears to me that you can order it directly from
Primavera Press's website at:
http://www.primaverapress.nl/about.html
http://www.primaverapress.nl/php/showTitle.php?boekId=25

Their order page says they will take credit cards.  Ordering directly from
the publisher usually works  best for me in these situations. If you do
pursue this book, you will, I think, find it well worth the trouble. It was
tremendously interesting and useful to us both before and after our walks.

I'd like to thank you very much for all the excellent information you supply
to the Pilgrim lists; ourselves and our companions really appreciate it!

Best wishes,
 Judy

 Judith Nollar
Humanities and Social Sciences Librarian
Millikan Library 1-32
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125
626-395-6418  email: jnollaralibrary.caltech.edu

Judy Nollar
Humanities and Social Science Librarian
x6418