Introduction

Kit Nuzum kitaORCASONLINE.COM
Mon Feb 10 09:30:34 PST 2003

susan,the ancient chapel in robinal is tiny and has two monks who are
fine chantors the space fills up rapidly so be early.the top place to
expierience is santo domingo de silos, a 75 k.bus devertion to the south
of burgos well worth the time.20 plus chanting monks 3 times a day in
the most fabulos acoustic church i have ever
 heard.
truly www.kitsjourney.com
> Hello
> My name is Susan Edwards, I live on St. Thomas in the US Virgin
Islands, and

--
Orcas OnLine - the place on Orcas to get on-line!