questions! : carrying water

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Sat Feb 8 14:32:42 PST 2003

In spite of all these admonitions, I thought that I wouldn't really
perspire that much and I didn't want to have to answer nature's call in
the middle of nowhere. I was surprised to find myself 'sweating like a
pig" as they say. You just can't believe how much you perspire in this
walk. So I learned that when your mouth feels dry, it's too late. We
carry water in small bottles to distribute the load all over. So drink
up, my chums! Lydia