El Corte Ingles

Xosé Manuel Alvariño AlvaxmaAOL.COM
Fri Feb 7 15:09:32 PST 2003

El Corte is a kind of expensive but good chain store found all over Spain &
now Lisbon.

They have everything there is to have in the (un)civilized world!

I've bought a lot of clothes there, not cheap.

They do have an outlet: Oportunidades.

The saying in Spain is that: "if u cannot find it at el Corte, it doesn't
exist!)

Their big plug is that they give u ur $ back if unsatisfied.

Not K-Mart, etc., more like...Macey's with a supermarket?...hmm...what do u
all think?

Xosé Manuel