various subjects

Sarah Leiser sarahdoddaEARTHLINK.NET
Fri Feb 7 09:39:20 PST 2003

 I found another fun website; it has lots of fotos of the Camino, as well
as opportunity to email:www.santiago-compostela.net. I gave info about
another really good one, saying you could find the translation, but I tried
out my info in my non-computer geek way, and it was not easy. In the end I
copied the writing at the bottom of the page I had printed out. It goes
like this:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://caminodesantiago.cons
umer.es  That gets you the English translation of the website that is;
consumer-revista.com/caminodesantiago. It's very complete and informative.
I've enjoyed the info about foot care...have never heard of vaseline. I do