Gatorade and soft drinks

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Thu Feb 6 11:30:48 PST 2003

have been saved many times by Fanta, orange soda which can be found in
Europe and similar to orangina, though if you do not want much sugar
you may wan to try the bitter orange variety.

I would like to second many times over all that has been said about
adequate hydration, you can't drink enough when you are walking in the
heat and sweating. Learned the hard way

Maura